Archaeological Excavation at First African Site Jamestown (NPS 18 NERO 0140)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Archaeological Excavation at First African Site Jamestown" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Lost Wages Support for Living Organ Donors Demonstration Project
Previous opportunity: Restoration ecology internship for Southwest NP
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0140) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00541||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA|
|NPS 18 NERO 0143||Continue Partnership for Place-Based Education to Connect Youth|
|P18AS00547||CANE RIVER NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P18AS00538||Research & Publish Minority Participants in the Battle of Cowpens|
|NOI NPS P18AC01033||2019 Bat Monitoring Interns Mammoth Cave National Park|
|NPS NOI P18AP00113||Promoting Heritage Tourism in Arkansas|
|NPS 18 NERO 0145||Synthesize and Communicate Information about Health and Stewa|
|NPS 18 NERO 0147||Catalog Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Services Center|
|P18AS00558||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA -Mod 16|
|ED GRANTS 082118 001||OSERS-OSEP: State Technical Assistance Projects to Improve Services and Results for Children who are Deaf-Blind and National Technical Assistance and Dissemination Center for Children who are Deaf-Blind CFDA Number 84.326T|
|NPS 18 NERO 0150||Visitor Contact, Educational and Public Programs|
|P18AS00564||Continuation of the LAMR Southside Trail from Meredith Way to Fritch Fortress|
|P18AS00572||Support Park Youth Preservation Crew for Painting Exterior of 492 Auburn|
|NPS 18 NERO 0105||WARO Organization, Interpretation, Education and Outreach|
|FR OLS 18 001||FY18 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|DOS PARIS PD 2018 CA 001||U.S Speaker Series: Transatlantic Voices: U.S. Commitment to Europe|
|P18AS00585||Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 CA 019||Youth Exchange on Social Cohesion|
|P18AS00590||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections of the Southeast Archeological|
|USGS 18 FA 0337||Large Animal Studies|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0140", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: