Combating Wildlife Trafficking (F18AS00244)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Combating Wildlife Trafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.679.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00244) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00114||African Elephant Conservation Fund|
|F19AS00111||Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA|
|P19AS00101||Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality|
|F19AS00261||T&E and At-Risk Habitat Management Support at Air Force installations in the Southeast|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00244", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: