Apply for USDA NRCS ME CIG 22 NOFO0001177
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Innovation Grants Maine State Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 27, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Evaluation and Research Grants
Previous opportunity: DRL Strengthening Rights of Gig Workers in Colombia and Brazil
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS ME CIG 22 NOFO0001177
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS ME CIG 22 NOFO0001177) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA NOFO0001200||AL NRCS Technical Assistance for FY2022|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 22 NOFO0001199||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – VIRGINIA|
|USDA NRCS TN OUTRE 22 NOFO0001169||TN FY2022 Collaborative Outreach and Education|
|USDA NRCS IN CTA 22 NOFO0001175||Great Lakes Invasive Species Control Monitoring Project|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI NOFO0001152||NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Outreach, Acquisition, Stewardship, and Ecological Monitoring) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 22 NOFO0001163||NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Restoration and Maintenance)|
|USDA NRCS KS MULTI 22 NOFO0001201||Kansas – Conservation Collaboration Agreements|
|USDA NRCS KS CIG 22 NOFO0001202||Conservation Innovation Grants Kansas State Program|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 22 NOFO0001170||NRCS Vermont Program Assistance|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI NOFO0001172||NRCS Vermont Conservation Planning|
|USDA NRCS MA NWQI 22 NOFO0001187||Watershed Assessment for the National Water Quality Initiative (NWQI) in Western Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS NM CTA 22 NOFO0001198||New Mexico Conservation Technical Assistance for Outreach and Education|
|USDA NRCS TN GEN 22 NOFO0001174||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Tennessee NRCS General Conservation Agreements|
|USDA NRCS NE MULTI 22 NOFO0001184||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Funding– NEBRASKA|
|USDA NRCS PR CIG 22 NOFO0001205||NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Caribbean Area|
|USDA NRCS TN URBAG 22 NOFO0001168||TN NRCS Urban Agriculture Grants|
|USDA NRCS FL CIG 22 NOFO0001150||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Florida|
|USDA NRCS ME MULTI 22 NOFO0001192||NRCS Maine Certified Nutrient Management Planner|
|USDA NRCS PR 22 NOFO0001206||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative|
|USDA NRCS PR EQIP 22 NOFO0001206||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS ME CIG 22 NOFO0001177", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.