Apply for 22 547
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Studies of the Earth's Deep Interior" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 24, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 26, 2022 Exemption to the target date requires pre-approval from one of the Program Officers..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Project TRANScend – Socioeconomic Inclusion of Transgender Community
Previous opportunity: Building an Independent and Democratic Labor Movement to Protect Worker Rights in Mexico
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22 547
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22 547) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|22 546||Partnerships for International Research and Education|
|22 544||Scholarships in STEM Network|
|W911NF 22 S 0003||Funding Opportunity Announcement of Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship-for-Service Program|
|22 549||Accelerating Innovations in Biomanufacturing Approaches through Collaboration Between NSF and the DOE BETO funded Agile BioFoundry|
|W81EWF 22 SOI 0007||Evaluation of Aquatic Vegetation Management Techniques at Wilmington District Lake Projects|
|22 550||Signals in the Soil|
|RFA FD 22 015||In Vitro Approaches to Evaluate and Compare the Adhesion Performance of Transdermal and Topical Delivery Systems (TDS) (U01) Clinical Trial Required|
|DE FOA 0002635||Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science|
|22 553||Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable Open Science Research Coordination Networks|
|N00244 22 S NPS F001||RESEARCH INITIATIVES AT THE NAVAL POST GRADUATE SCHOOL|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22 547", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.