Apply for FR 6300 N 04
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.896.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 28, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $72,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 700 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Local Food Producer Outreach, Education, and Training to Enhance Food Safety and FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Compliance (U01) Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of St. Louis and St. Louis, St. Charles, Lincoln, Warren and Montgomery Counties, Missouri
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6300 N 04
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6300 N 04) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FOA ETA 20 03||Job Corps Scholars Program|
|FOA ETA 20 01||The Support to Communities: Fostering Opioid Recovery Through Workforce Development|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM T4T ZAMBIA||Teaching for Transformation, Zambia|
|SFOP0006331||Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6300 N 04", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.