Apply for 030ADV21R0227
- The Library of Congress in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Higher Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 42.011.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 15, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 8 -- Solicitation Notice for 2021
Previous opportunity: USAID CLIMATE RESLIENT WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE (CLIMATE RESILIENT WASH)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 030ADV21R0227
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (030ADV21R0227) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|030ADV21R0696||Library of Congress - Of the People: Widening the Path: CCDI – Artist or Scholar in Residence|
|72027821RFA00007||Promoting the Voice and Leadership of Women Activity|
|NOI ILAB 21 17||Project to Increase Compliance with Mexican Labor Law and International Labor Standards by the Tomato and Chile Pepper Sectors in Mexico|
|SFOP0008390||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008399||Global Biological Threat Reduction and Border Security|
|SFOP0008403||FY 2022 Gandhi-King Scholarly Exchange Initiative|
|SFOP0008402||FY 2022 Community College Initiative Program|
|NCD 22 01||Environmental Injustice and the Impact of the Increased Frequency of Extreme Weather Events on People with Disabilities|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2022 2006961||2022 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|PAS BGI FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Bridgetown PAS Annual Program Statement|
|FOA ILAB 21 17||Increased compliance with Mexican labor law and international labor standards by the tomato and chile pepper sectors in Mexico|
|SFOP0008411||FY 2022 Future Leaders Exchange (FLEX) Program: Student Placement and Monitoring|
|SFOP0008377||DRL FY21 IRF NEA Combatting Antisemitism Online|
|DOS KAM AMBSSH FY21||Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program 2022|
|NCD 22 02||Incentivizing Oral Healthcare Providers to Treat Patients with Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities|
|NCD 22 03||To Assess a Long-Standing Administrative Exclusion under Federal Employment Tax Law for People with Disabilities in Congregate Work Settings for Federal Employment Tax Purposes|
|DHS 21 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2021 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|SRB10022FO 01||U.S. Embassy Belgrade - Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Protection|
|PAS LAPAZ FY22 01||U.S. Embassy La Paz - PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "030ADV21R0227", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.