Apply for 720BHA22RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Humanitarian Fellowship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 16, 2022 Issue Date July 18, 2022Deadline for Questions August 2, 2022Closing Date September 16, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: FY23 Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants
Previous opportunity: USAID/Djibouti Early Childhood Education Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720BHA22RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720BHA22RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 22 CISA 127 NC001||Cybersecurity Education and Training Assistance Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecurity Education Teacher-Focused Model|
|EP U3R 22 004||Pediatric Disaster Care|
|DHS 22 MT 029 000 98||Fiscal Year 2022 Flood Mitigation Assistance (FMA)|
|EP U3R 22 002||Regional Ebola and Other Special Pathogen Treatment Centers|
|DHS 22 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720BHA22RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.