Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Special Programs for Indian Children: Demonstration Grants CFDA Number 84.299A (ED GRANTS 062618 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Special Programs for Indian Children: Demonstration Grants CFDA Number 84.299A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.299.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2018 Applications Available June 26, 2018. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply July 11, 2018. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application for funding. To do so, please email NYCP.OIE@ed.gov with the subject line Intent to Apply,aposapos and include the following information (a) Applicantaposs name, mailing address, and phone number (b) Contact personaposs name and email address (c) The defined local geographic area to be served by the project (d) Name(s) of partnering LEA(s) or BIE-funded school(s) (e) Name(s) of partnering Tribe(s) or TEA(s) and (f) If appropriate, names of other partnering organizations. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 10, 2018..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 26 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Mapping and Analysis of Illegally Harvested Timber and Forest Products in Global Trade
Previous opportunity: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 062618 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 062718 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program (NHCTEP) CFDA Number 84.259A|
|ED GRANTS 062718 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs (Training Program) CFDA Number 84.103A|
|ND NOFO 18 118 REPOST||Museum and Heritage Conservationist Summit|
|ED GRANTS 062818 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Statewide Family Engagement Centers CFDA Number 84.310A|
|C NOFO 18 103 REPOST||Women Shaping the Narrative in Media and Entertainment|
|K NOFO 18 110||East India Alumni Connect|
|ED GRANTS 062918 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Early Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Learning for Young children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.327G|
|P18AS00389||Polymers and Adhesives for Stone Conservation|
|C NOFO 18 103||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 070318 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Stepping-up Technology Implementation CFDA Number 84.327S|
|C NOFO 18 104 REPOST||Countering Disinformation in South India: A Regional Media Literacy Initiative|
|HHM402 18 FOA 399 A||CRITICAL TECHNOLOGY STUDIES PROGRAM|
|MMR FY18 NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy English Language Program|
|ED GRANTS 071018 001||OSERS-OSEP: Educational Technology, Media, and Materials for Individuals with Disabilities: Center on Technology Systems in Local Educational Agencies CFDA Number 84.327T|
|P18AS00385||Youth Crew Maintenance at Andersonville National Historic Site|
|NPS NOIP15AC00903 001||Coordinate Teacher Training and Education Programming with Local School Districts - SACN|
|NPS 18 NERO 0080||St. Paul’s Church National Historic Site Interpretation and Preserva|
|ED GRANTS 071318 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Academic Outcomes of Students With Intellectual Disabilities in Elementary and Middle Schoo|
|ED GRANTS 071318 002||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities--Associate Degree Preservice Program Improvement Grants To Support Personnel Working With Young Children With Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325N|
|NPS 18 NERO 0083||Historic Resource Study of Participants in Acadia Job Corps Cente|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 062618 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: