Apply for DOS GHANA ECON 2022 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Ghana in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Accra Special Self-Help Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.322.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2022 N/A.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $12,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Minority AIDS Initiative
Previous opportunity: Julia Taft Refugee Fund for FY 2022
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS GHANA ECON 2022 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS GHANA ECON 2022 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AF HAR FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Harare PD Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MON FY22 01||U.S. Embassy Monrovia PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MON FY22 02||Investigative Reporting for Democratic Resiliency|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 03||Bridge Program: English Language for Cross Cultural Communication.|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 02||U.S. Speaker Program for Kosovo|
|PDS PRISTINA FY22 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008573||DRL FY21 Strengthening Disability Inclusive Governance|
|SFOP0008574||DRL Anti-Corruption and Election Integrity Programs in the Balkans|
|AFLAG 22 02||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section (PAS)|
|RFI 613 22 000002||Zero Tolerance Towards Corruption|
|AF MASFY22 01||U.S. Embassy Maseru PAS Annual Program Statement|
|2022 FY21AEECA PASPODGORICA||2022 Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0008576||2022 Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela Full Proposals|
|SFOP0008577||2022 Ethiopia and Kenya Full Proposal|
|SFOP0008522||IKR CT Advisory Team|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 22 001||U.S. Embassy Small Grants Program 2022 (SGP)|
|SFOP0008583||FY 2022 Study of the U.S. Institutes for Global Student Leaders|
|SFOP0008588||FY 2022 Notice of Funding Opportunity for South Africa|
|SFOP0008564||Supporting Partner Nations to Counter Foreign Disinformation and Propaganda|
|SFOP0008566||Support to Fact-Checking Networks|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS GHANA ECON 2022 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.