Apply for SFOP0002292
- The Department of State, Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-China Youth Forum on Enterpreneurship, Innovation, and Economic Opportunities -- U.S. Implementing Partner" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: National Park Service-Multiples preservation Projects at Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
Previous opportunity: Public Education and Data Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0002292
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0002292) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DLA 201704||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Midwest BIA Region|
|95332418N0002||NOFO Annual Program Statement (APS) PARTNERSHIPS with MCC Program|
|VBOC 2018 01||Veterans Business Outreach Center Program (VBOC)|
|OWBO 2017 01 1||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|GCBD 7J 2018 01||7(j) Management and Technical Assistance Services|
|SFOP0003963||2018 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Summit|
|OSBDC 2018 05||SBDC - Pennsylvania|
|OIT STEP 2018 01||State Trade Expansion Program (STEP)|
|DLA 201802||FY18 Supplemental Funding - Existing PTACs only|
|OSBDC 2018 06||Portable Assistance Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 2||OWBO Program|
|OWBO 2018 01 1||OWBO Funding Opportunity|
|PRIME 2018 01||Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs (PRIME)|
|OWBO 2018 01 3||Women’s Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 201803||Procurement Technical Assistance Midwest BIA Region|
|RDBCP RCDG 2018||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|RDBCP SDGG 2018||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|DLA 201901||Procurement Technical Assistance Program- Existing PTACs only|
|72011118RFA00001||Armenia Rural Economic Development – New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)|
|DLA 201901B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program - Existing PTACs only|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0002292", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.