Apply for RFA NS 20 013
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "White Matter Lesion Etiology of Dementia in the U.S. Including in Health Disparity Populations (U19 Clinical Trial not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.853, 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 30, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: 20.PMWRA.Angola.HMA.NOFO
Previous opportunity: Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Research Centers: 2020 Special Interest Project Competitive Supplements (SIPS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA NS 20 013
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA NS 20 013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS MSU PEPFARSGP FY20||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021|
|HRSA 20 006||Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students|
|HRSA 20 069||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 20 058||U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2006||Technical Assistance for Accelerating the Coverage and Quality of Effective HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care Activities Among Key Populations and People Living with HIV in Thailand under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2007||Support to the Government of Botswana to Ensure Quality HIV-Related Strategic Information Services under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SP 20 002||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success|
|CDC RFA GH20 2008||Supporting Implementation of National HIV Policies and the Provision of HIV Testing Services, Care, Treatment, PMTCT, TB, PrEP and the Quality of HIV-Related Testing Across the Clinical Cascade in Public Health Facilities in Botswana under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2009||Supporting the Provision of Quality Cervical Cancer Screening and Pre-Cancer Treatment Services for Women Living with HIV in Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2025||Strengthening National Epidemiologic and Research Capacity to Track the HIV/TB Epidemic and Improve Health Outcomes in the Kingdom of Eswatini under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2014||Support for the Republican AIDS Center of the Republic of Tajikistan to Maintain and Promote High-Quality HIV Services to Achieve Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 010||Planning and Developing Infrastructure to Promote the Mental Health of Children, Youth and Families in American Indian/Alaska Natives (AI/AN) Communities|
|SM 20 011||Suicide Prevention Resource Center|
|CDC RFA GH20 2027||Support Government of the Kingdom of Eswatini (GKoE) to Provide Comprehensive, Quality Assured Care, Treatment and Prevention HIV/TB Services to Achieve and Sustain Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2026||Strengthening the Delivery of Quality HIV/TB Laboratory Services at all Levels Including Quality Management Systems, Equipment, and Laboratory Network Optimization for Efficient Patient Management in the Kingdom of Eswatini under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2028||Coordination and Strengthening of the Kingdom of Eswatini Ministry of Health's HIV and TB Programs under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 20 100||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA GH20 2029||Strengthening of the Kingdom of Eswatini's Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Program under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2037||Achieving Undetectable=Untransmittable in India through Quality Laboratory Testing, Workforce Development, Improved Result Utilization, and Strong Laboratory Epidemiology Platforms for Informed Public Health Response under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2044||Expanding Access to Quality Laboratory Service (EQUALS) in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA NS 20 013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.