Apply for USDA NRCS MN MULTI 20 NOFO0001011
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minnesota Fiscal Year (FY) 20 Cooperative Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2020 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time on June 17, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Accelerating Diagnostics for Traumatic Brain Injury Research Award
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MN MULTI 20 NOFO0001011
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MN MULTI 20 NOFO0001011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 20 NOFO0001001||Easement Monitoring and Wetland Restoration Implementation for Georgia ACEP-WRE|
|USDA NRCS MT CIG 20 NOFO0001024||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 – Montana|
|USDA NRCS ME CIG 20 NOFO0001014||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 –Maine|
|USDA NRCS TN CTA 20 NOFO0001020||Tennessee NRCS Urban Conservation Project|
|USDA NRCS TN MULTI 20 NOFO0001019||Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Announcement for Program Funding – TENNESSEE|
|USDA NRCS AL MULTI 20 NOFO0001021||Alabama NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2020|
|USDA NRCS MULTI WV 20 NOFO0001017||Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for Conservation Objectives in West Virginia|
|USDA NRCS MS MULTI 20 NOFO0001022||Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020|
|USDA NRCS VT RCPP 20 NOFO0001023||Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for the Regional Conservation Partnership Program|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 20 NOFO0001025||Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program|
|USDA NRCS MA MULTI 20 NOFO0001026||Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS TN WRP ACEP WRE||NRCS easement programs restoration and stewardship assistance.|
|USDA NRCS SC EQIP 20 NOFO0001031||Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative|
|USDA NRCS MULTI FSCP 20 NOFO0001036||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Feral Swine Eradication and Control Pilot Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MN MULTI 20 NOFO0001011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.