Apply for F17AS00155
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.654.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 15, 2017 This is a Notice of Intent to Single Source to American Conservation Experience. Applications must address all activities stipulations in Section I, Description of Funding Opportunity the Application Checklist (via Notice of Funding Opportunity)..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NCPE interns with Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science
Previous opportunity: Team Rubicon Heavy Equipment Safety Training Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00155
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00155) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00039||BLM NV SNPLMA Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plans, Round 16B|
|P17AS00118||Monitoring soundscapes to investigate interactions between human activities Sonoran pronghorn, and other wildlife.|
|P17AS00114||Microbial Defense Against WNS in Bat Microbiota|
|L17AS00037||BLM-CO Youth Corps Conservation Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|F17AS00130||Investigating the effects of mixed-severity wildfires and timber harvest management on interspecific competition and population dynamics of the mesocarnivore guild in northern California and southern Oregon|
|P17AS00119||Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators|
|N40192 17 R 8000||Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)|
|L17AS00040||BLM Idaho and Oregon/Washington Remote Wildfire Detection and Monitoring System|
|F17AS00157||FY 2017 Oaks & Praries Joint Venture|
|F17AS00158||FY 2017 Rio Grande Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00159||FY 2017 Playa Lakes Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00160||FY 2017 Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|P17AS00121||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR DO 17 F024||WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017|
|L17AS00029||BLM - Idaho, Ridge to Rivers Partnership|
|BOR PN 17 N001||Gales and Clear Creek Confluence Implementation|
|L17AS00041||BLM Idaho 2017 Youth Opportunities|
|F17AS00162||Transforming Youth Outdoors|
|P17AS00125||Restoration, Natural Resources and Outdoor Facility Support at Fort Baker|
|F17AS00163||Refugia for Comal Springs Dryopid Beetles and Peckâ¿¿s Cave Amphipods|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00155", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.